Decrum is always working hard to provide the best service and experience to their delightful customers. We understand certain situation requires the customer to return their products and we're here to help!
- Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days: which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request this process.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, or undamaged (unless the item(s) was damaged upon receipt). After receiving, we will inspect the item(s) and notify you that we received the returned product.
Please note - Report to us within 3 days so we can promptly rectify your query. We cannot offer a resolution if the customer fails to inform us within the mentioned period.
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Before ordering, we recommend checking our sizing chart (available on every product page). In case the size is not accurate (runs small or big), don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. (within 3 days)
Please note the color of the actual product may slightly differ due to differences in screen resolution.
You can process your refund by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Before you process your refund, please read the following guidelines.
- Must be in original condition with packaging and tags attached.
- If the item is defective or damaged during transit. (Required images with attached tags).
- Refund will not be issued if the product(s) original tags or packaging are not included. Product(s) damaged, or used too many times by the customer will also not be considered.
To process your refund, we will need your order number, photos of the item, and any other information about the product(s) that may help us understand the potential defect.
Product(s) may ship from the US, UK, or overseas warehouse. Please contact us at email@example.com to confirm the location for sending back.
Postage and Packaging:
Our Free Shipping is offered at our own cost. We don't provide shipping labels to customers who are willing to return their item(s).